Recipe: Pumpkin Pie Dip

Monday, September 28, 2015

Remember a few posts back when I told you I loved all things "pumpkin"? Well it's the honest truth. I stumbled upon a recipe for Pumpkin Dip and thought I'd give it a try since it was fairly simple (and no bake!)



Ingredients:
15 oz can of pumpkin
16 oz of Cool Whip
5 oz package of instant vanilla pudding
1 tbsp. pumpkin pie spice
1 tbsp. cinnamon



Instructions:
1. Mix pumpkin, Cool Whip, pumpkin pie spice and powder from vanilla pudding in a large bowl. (Do not make the pudding - just mix in the powder from the box). Mix well!

2. Cover and chill in refrigerator for a few hours before serving.

3. Top with cinnamon and serve!

See how easy it is? You can serve with any kind of fruit or cookie. I used granny smith apple slices and graham crackers. But vanilla wafers, gingerbread cookies, etc would work great too! You can also make a lower calorie option by substituting sugar free vanilla pudding and lite Cool Whip. The dip has a light and fluffy consistency and is super yummy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there! I would love to hear what you have to say! Leave me a comment!

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS