This is why I can't lose weight ...

Saturday, September 12, 2015

Pumpkin spice errrrr-thang! Seriously people, I'm one of those white girls that completely lose my mind over everything pumpkin-flavored or pumpkin smelling once September 1st hits. And it's ridiculously mainly because have you actually ever tasted or smelled a pumpkin. Yep ... it doesn't resemble our fall addictions in the least but I'll still go with it. Some of my favorites include the standard Pumpkin Spice Latte from Starbucks [I also like the iced version ... yum-o], pumpkin flavored Pop-Tarts [seriously like mini pumpkin pies] and Noosa pumpkin Greek yogurt. I've long been a fan of the Noosa yogurts which are the creamiest, yummiest yogurts ever ... and their pumpkin flavored kind is a mini creamy pumpkin pie in your mouth. It's simply the best.

I've tried two pumpkin inspired beers this fall one was a Sam Adams and the other a Leinenkugel Harvest Patch Shady. It was my favorite. If a pumpkin pie and a light pilsner beer had a baby - it would be this beer. Perfect sweetness, yummy spice, and smooth light beer. Perfect for sitting by a campfire ... or downing on a pontoon boat like I did over Labor Day weekend. To each his own!

This week I also picked up pumpkin English muffins. I haven't tried them yet, but I'm hoping they're amazing. And lastly, not pumpkin flavored but pumpkin shaped [!] I bought some cut-outs from Mariano's and they're pretty epic. Nice and chewy, sprinkled with orange glittery sprinkles ... fantastic!

So this my friends, is why I can't lose weight. It's pumpkin season and if it's pumpkin flavored or resembling some form of pumpkin food - it goes in my mouth and subsequently on my @$$.  Happy Fall ya'll!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there! I would love to hear what you have to say! Leave me a comment!

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS