Community

Tuesday, October 20, 2015

One of the things that I've enjoyed about this journey (which is kinda sad) is all of the people that I have met that have similar stories. Marriages didn't work out, assets were split up, custody configured, and pieces of your heart picked back up from the ground and put back together. People have come to my rescue, whether it be from a kind random text to check on how I'm doing - to offering all kinds of help like moving services, babysitting, etc. It's amazing how people to come together when life's crap happens.

When I started this blog, it was to share my experiences. It was to find that virtual community that I've really enjoyed through blogging in the past. It was to flex my writing skills - because I looooove to write. It was to do something that I was passionate about - something for me. Now, I've noticed that quite a few of you peep on here daily. (hello friends!!!!) But none of you comment. I'd love for you to share a comment or two, if you feel inclined - even if it's anonymously. I'd love to learn what brought you here, what your experience is. I'd love to have that virtual community for us to be a part of.

So, I dunno. I guess this is a "call to action." Tell me a joke, or your favorite color. Tell me what was best about your day today. Tell me your favorite IG accounts ... I love KrispyShorts :)

Top 30 Very Funny Animals Memes:
This ... because it's hilarious.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there! I would love to hear what you have to say! Leave me a comment!

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS