Pumpkin Patchin'

Tuesday, October 13, 2015

My sister and I ventured out to the pumpkin patch this past weekend with the kiddos. It was gorgeous weather, but that meant super busy - seriously it was a madhouse. But it was a big ole farm with lots and lots to do. We let the girls run around with the pumpkins for a while - I was hoping to get some cute fall shots but my 15 month olds wanted nothing to do with it. They just wanted to be free! :)
Mommy and Harper at the pumpkin patch!

Caiden showing off his fun find!

Holland so cute with the white pumpkins!

We enjoyed some apple donuts, and Harper even loved looking at the huge fake buffalo (seriously, she wanted to take him home). But after all of fun wore them out, we headed home for some chili and play time. What a great little fall family tradition!

Harper and her buffalo friend!

At least one of them kinda looked at me, right?

What are some of your favorite fall family traditions? Anything your smaller or toddler aged children love to do?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there! I would love to hear what you have to say! Leave me a comment!

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS