Traveling, ya'll

Wednesday, October 7, 2015

Long time no chat! I'm currently traveling on business to the wonderful southern state of Texas. Follow me on Instagram (shlee528) for more updates!

Right before I left, the girls and I did our first Little Lady pictures as a family of 3. I was excited to get some updated snaps of them since our last pics were in March and they were just sitting up and rolling around. Now they are walking and teetering all over the place. Our family photographer Kat, (she's done our wedding pics and the girls' newborn photos) captured some beautiful shots of the girls walking around a park, and interacting with each other and even some cute pics with me! 


I was kind of nervous just because it's my first real single mom thing. Like a documentation of our new little family - me as a divorced mom. I did think it's be a little sad just because it wasn't the traditional gleaming whole family. But I ended up having all of my fears wiped away as it's beautifully documenting just a mom with her daughters. And I know they'll have the same opportunities to have beautiful family pics taken with their other mom. 

I can't wait to print these out and decorate our little apartment, and share with my family. My grandma will cherish these pictures of her favorite little girls and I'm so happy we documented our life today - even amidst all of the changes ... we are a family filled with love and it truly shows in these images! 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there! I would love to hear what you have to say! Leave me a comment!

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS