Happy Thanksgiving!

Thursday, November 26, 2015

Happy Thanksgiving to you and your family! This year, in the midst of divorce, I still have some awesome things to be thankful for:

  1. Supportive and loving friends + family
  2. Two amazing little girls that I get to call my daughters
  3. A good paying job to keep a roof over our head + food on our table
  4. Being [pretty much] healthy
  5. A reliable car
  6. Starbucks coffee + Target shopping sprees [when I can afford them]
  7. Midwest living - changing seasons and bright fall leaves!
  8. My education - although it was expensive, it provided me with a lifetime of friendships, opportunities and knowledge
  9. Freedom - isn't it amazing that we get to live in the land of the free?
  10. Marriage equality - although my marriage didn't work out, I'm grateful for marriage equality to exist in all 50 states so that my beautiful friends have the opportunity to experience the government acknowledging an amazing partnership and love
What are you thankful for this year?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there! I would love to hear what you have to say! Leave me a comment!

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS