Recipe: Crockpot Chicken Pot Pie

Friday, November 6, 2015

When I blogged at Sunnyside Shlee (now shut down), I used to share some quick and easy recipes that I tried. While I no longer have the pictures of my wonderful finished products, I still wanted to share some of the recipes with you. Hopefully, you can enjoy and I can't wait to re-try some of these this winter!

Crockpot Chicken Pot Pie
serves 4 | prep time 15 min | cook high 3-4 hrs/low 4-6 hrs

Ingredients:

(3-4) boneless, skinless chicken breasts
(2) 10.5 oz cans of cream of chicken soup
(1) cup of skim milk
(1) cup of water
(1) bag of frozen veggie medley
(2) stalks of celery chopped
(1) small onion diced
+ additional desired spices

Instructions:

1. Place chicken breast side-by-side on bottom of crockpot, so that it covers the entire bottom.

2. Pour cans of cream of chicken soup over the chicken so that it is fully covered.

3. Add veggies that need extra cooking time (ie. celery or potatoes) and cook on desired heat setting.

4. About 30-45 minutes before you're ready to serve, add frozen veggies and mix well - continue to cook on desired setting.

Pair with warm buttery biscuits or even some gooey dumplings and enjoy!

I've included a printable version of this recipe below:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there! I would love to hear what you have to say! Leave me a comment!

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS