And she will be loved ...

Friday, January 15, 2016

Ever have something happen to you that brings you to your knees? Then you work. You work so hard to rise back up. And you get to a point where things align and you can start to see the light at the end of the tunnel. I'm there, my sweet friends. A lightbulb has gone on above my head. A focus has revealed itself.

I won't dive too deep into what's happened or what I've done (or haven't done). But let's just say that it's slapped a smile across my face.

And there's this whole big world to enjoy and love! There's so much to be thankful for. There are good people in this world - people who want to share in your happiness. Shouldn't it be our goal to grab that? Hold on to the good, the happy, and the light? I believe so.

Anyways, I know this post is super vague. But I just wanted to share some positivity with you that might be struggling through a dark time right now. One day you'll be released, you'll see that your life has just begun. You'll see that you're worth all of the happiness in the world and that you can be right smack at the center of your own little happy bubble.

You can do it. I believe in you. Do not let anyone or anything drag you down.

xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there! I would love to hear what you have to say! Leave me a comment!

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS