Movie Review: Sisters

Wednesday, January 13, 2016

I recently checked out the comedy Sisters starring Tina Fey and Amy Poehler and it honestly was the funniest movie I've seen in a very long time!


Kate and Maura are the Ellis sisters who find out that their parents want to down-size and sell their family home. Maura, the younger and responsible sister, knows that this will flip out her older sister Kate who is more emotionally unstable. The two arrive at their parents house under the gist to clean out their childhood rooms only to find out that the house has already been sold.


The two decide to have one last massive blow-out with all of their high school classmates in true "Ellis Island" style. 

Seriously, the story behind the movie is really relatable but the comedic duo is what really shines. These two know how to throw a party and showcase their laughable style. There were a ton of memorable, hilarious moments and one liners. I'm pretty sure I almost cried I was laughing so hard.

This is a great girls-night movie or to even scope out with your own sister!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there! I would love to hear what you have to say! Leave me a comment!

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS