Sunshine on My Face

Monday, January 18, 2016

I hate January and February. They're seriously the longest months ever. Right after the holidays - which I love the holidays, it's fun and festive and the lights are adorable. Spring is awesome because the earth is shedding it's gross wintery skin. But the thick of winter? Sucks. Who cares about Valentine's Day? Not this single lady!



So I'm near desperate for the warm sunshine on my face. The warm breeze dancing past me, birds chirping. You know - SPRING! Well, maybe late spring because early spring is usually a wet cold mess. But I digress.

I'm ready for good vibes and a new season. I'm ready to move on and continue forward. I'm just ready.

Maybe I just need some Vitamin C?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there! I would love to hear what you have to say! Leave me a comment!

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS