Murk, Murk, Murk

Friday, February 26, 2016

Hm. I feel like everything I write about is murky and sad and depressing. Makes me wonder if that's really how I feel about my life right now and am afraid to admit it? Let me add that to the list of things to review with my therapist. (Who BTW, I refer to as my "counselor" and my friend questioned my use of that word and why I didn't call her a therapist ... Personal preference?) I think lately, I've just been getting caught up in 1 or 2 bad interactions with people when I have tons of interactions with tons of people a day, that go well. Let's flip it all back to that! Anyways, I thought it might be time to share some positive stuff that happened recently ...

1. You can call me Ashley Vila. I recently took down my old (shadowing) 37" tv and replaced it with a brand new 43" tv. I got some help removing the old tv bracket, but put up the new bracket all by myself, and hooked my tv up to it. I also added this cool strip to "hide" the cords ... or at least make them not so obvious. I really like how it all turned out!


2. You can call me the Biggest Loser. Okay, don't do that. But I've been making an actual effort to get to the gym at least 3x's a week - even heading to my apartment complex gym at 7:30 am for a 30 minute work out. Kinda proud of myself! This is an image I posted on my Instagram that received a ton of love and I just felt all warm inside from it. It's real and it's me. Read that post here


3. You can call us Barnum and Bailey. The girls are getting more brave as they get older. They're regular "climbers" and love to get rough and tumble, which basically gives me a heart-attack constantly throughout the day. Caught this snap below of Harper standing on the ottoman, after which she dove head first onto the couch in a fit of giggles - and then repeated about 50x's. 



What good stuff have you been up to lately?




No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there! I would love to hear what you have to say! Leave me a comment!

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS