Thankful List #3

Sunday, February 21, 2016

It's the month of love!! 



This week my Thankful List is:

Thankful List 02.14.16

1. an amazing sister who stays in touch lots and lots :)

2. my two little Valentine's

3. good times and fun friends for the Superbowl!

4. $100 giftcard to Dunkin Donuts from my dad! It's kinda like Dunkin for life! ha!

5. coloring books! my girls love to color!

6. SPRING being less than 40 days away!

7. coffee - because it's my life source

8. sushi - because it's amazing and I'm addicted

9. A restful heart - being content with myself

10. snow - yep, I want spring ... but something about soft, sparkly white snow is so calming. I love the quietness that follows

What are you thankful for?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there! I would love to hear what you have to say! Leave me a comment!

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS