Recipe: Crescent Wrapped Hot Dogs

Tuesday, March 15, 2016

I love this kid-friendly recipe that's super easy to make! My girls liked them - I think I loved them even more and probably ate way more than an adult should! A great recipe for a family fun meal and you can mix it up with standard hot dog fixings (ketchup, mustard, etc) or use left over chili and make chili dogs!


Ingredients:
1 packet of crescent rolls
6 hot dogs

Instructions:
1. Unwrap crescent roll dough from package and cut into square shaped or smaller pieces, as well as cut up hot dogs into bit sized pieces.


2. Pre-heat oven to 400 degrees. 

3. Spray a pan with non-stick spray and wrap bite sized hot dog pieces within the crescent roll dough pieces, making sure the ends meet on each piece. 


4. Place pan in oven and bake for 10 minutes or until dough is completely cooked through.


5. Serve with preferred sides and enjoy!


I hope you enjoyed this recipe! It's ridiculously easy and a fun/yummy meal for everyone.



6 comments:

  1. I do these with the little mini cocktail sausages for parties!
    Kari
    www.sweetteasweetie.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. i do love a two-ingredient treat, especially when it's tasty too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a great idea. I love the simplicity of hot dogs and crescent rolls. They are fun for parties and for meals for kiddos. At Halloween, I use hot dogs and crescent rolls to make little "mummies" - kids love them! Great blog post!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. What a cute idea!! I'll have to keep that in mind for this fall! Thanks for visiting! *a

      Delete

Hi there! I would love to hear what you have to say! Leave me a comment!

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS