It's Been Awhile

Thursday, May 5, 2016

Hi loves - it's been awhile since I've posted and I wanted to check in and ensure everyone that all is well! I have a lot going on in my life lately and it's all been really, really good stuff.

I recently vacationed in Nashville where one of my best friends was on the receiving end of an amazing proposal, and have been plucking away with work and the girls as the weather starts to warm. For the first time, in a very long time, life is really, really good.

I'm thinking of taking a little bit of a hiatus, to enjoy this wonderful little life I got going on. I still want to write and share via this blog - I just am not sure when that's going to happen. Stay tuned, I'll be back :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there! I would love to hear what you have to say! Leave me a comment!

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS