So What's a Single Mom Up To?

Tuesday, December 27, 2016

I haven't given a glimpse much into my life lately - and that's really because this summer I was ultra busy with the girls and juggling a new semi-relationship. Then when that settled down, it was the fall and my new job picked up and then the holidays and YEESH! Here we are! I can't believe the new year is coming up. 2016 has been pretty brutal for us - so I'm ready to start fresh, aren't you?

So what have I been doing?

Mainly, working and caring for the girls. I've been spending some much-needed time with friends, focused on parenting when I have the twins, and have been getting very little "me" time. So honestly, I wouldn't have time for a relationship even if I was in one!

I've made some financial decisions to put me in a better situation to buy a home in the next 2 years in my dream area. I've also picked up a new hobby - thrifting! I know, crazy. But it's been really enjoyable for me, and I'm loving the hunt for quality stuff at a lowwwww price! :)

And that's it!

2017 is shaping up to be pretty interesting. I already have a few trips planned, and am trying to focus on some personal growth things because I want to be the best person I can be!

What are you working on for the new year?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there! I would love to hear what you have to say! Leave me a comment!

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS