Getting Older ...

Monday, May 8, 2017

This year has been a doozy, so far! Luckily in 3 short weeks, I'll start a whole near of life - year 34!

At the age of the 33 I found my first gray hairs, and yes I know I'm lucky since there are many women who find those suckers a lot earlier in life. I also grew gray hair in my EYEBROWS! Like what?! And now the final straw - seasonal allergies! I have never had allergies before in my life, and I rarely get sick. I attribute it to my father - we're built like brick houses.

Then this past weekend, I got a terrible sore throat and had so much post-nasal drippage that I was starting to wonder if I was getting sick, yet again since I was just "sick" a few weeks ago. We were outside a lot on Saturday and my eyes were watering, my nose dripping and even the girls were concerned that mommy was "sicky". But we persevered! Made it through a local touch-a-truck event and then onto lunch with family.


Running in a semi!

But I've been a mess. I'm on claritin D and nasal spray. I feel like the walking dead and a big baby since people have allergies all of the time. I'm not the first person to have allergies!! So now I'm attributing it all to the fact that I'm aging. (feel sorry for me, okay?)

Anyways - it's funny. Our bodies are always changing. Just like life, right? Moving forward, upward, downward, whatever - things are never ever the same. That's just part of life. So we pop in some pills and hope for the best - so that we can keep trucking along in the adventure!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there! I would love to hear what you have to say! Leave me a comment!

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS