It's Okay to Be Single

Friday, August 11, 2017

I usually have to remind myself this time and time again. As I see others move on, people truck along with their lives, and I'm moving ahead as well - albeit alone ... I have to remind myself that it's okay to be single. My heart is still healing, and I know I have a ton to still learn. But it does suck to not have that support person or someone to love and join me in the day to day stuff of life.



It's okay to be single because sometimes you have to be strong on your own first before you can be strong in a relationship.

It's okay to be single because you're willing to wait for the *right* person and not just *any* person.

It's okay to be single because you're standing on your own two feet and showing your children what a strong mom looks like.

It's okay to be single because you're proving to yourself that you are a survivor.

It's okay to be single because you have other things to focus on right now; your children, your career, your self-care.

It's okay to be single because you said so.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there! I would love to hear what you have to say! Leave me a comment!

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS